The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!
Each week a new question is asked.
Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?
I don't really have a rating system other than what is suggested on Goodreads mixed with a little of my own explanations.
- 1 Star - Didn't Like it. I probably won't pick up another book by this author or continue a series
- 2 Stars - It was OK. It didn't do a lot for me, but it wasn't horrible. Depending on the author, I could read more of them if this wasn't a common occurrence.
- 3 Stars - I liked it. I usually rate with 3 stars if the book was good. Not amazing, not spectacular, just good.
- 4 Stars - I REALLY liked it. I give a lot of 4 stars out. The book is awesome, I would recommend it to someone and would definitely read more.
- 5 Stars - A book has to be pretty amazing to get 5 stars. I will be thinking about this book long after reading it, remember to recommend it to everyone I know. I'll most likely read a 5 star book again.
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment!