Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Blog Hop (#1)

Book Blogger Hop
Crazy For Books does a book blogger hop every Friday. This will be my first time participating.
I'm not solely a book blogger, but it does take up quite a few posts. Thanks for hoping on over to my blog!
I hope you enjoy my blog and find some books you may wish to read. My reading has slowed down a little in the recent month because of summer, but hopefully it will pick up when the warm weather ends.

Today's Blog Hop Question: How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?


Answer: 
In my possession on my shelves/floor there are 38. (Yes, I went and counted) 
I currently have 7 on hold at the library that I'm waiting for as well.
I also have 155 on my goodreads to-read shelf.

10 comments:

  1. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    I have 20 holds I'm waiting for, and 20 books checked out of the library! I don't even want to think about how many books I own that I have yet to read :)

    Have a great weekend!

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I'm a huge YA fan as well and we seem to have similar tastes so I'm glad to have found your blog. And we have a similar number of books in our TBR piles:) Happy Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower via the hop, and I can't wait to see more of your wonderful blog!

    Have a great weekend :)


    Erika
    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 324 books I own but haven't read. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Just wanted to say thanks for visiting and following my blog, I'm now returning the favor! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just stopping by from the hop and I am a new follower. Have a great weekend!
    bookbee
    http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for coming to my blog! I'm following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by and now following! Have a great weekend!
    A Trillian Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, I didn't attempt to count my physically, I just went to my spreadsheet and did a quick calculation.

    I'm always amazed at people that can keep their online-lists up to date, I never can.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Im stopping by from the hop and Im now a few follower.

    My blog is here: http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!