Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July in Review: Books

A lot of my nestie book bloggers have been doing a month in review of books they read. I thought I'd hop on board.

Second Helpings (3/5)
The Tension of Opposites (3/5)
The Bride Collector (4/5)
Sh*t My Dad Says (3/5)
Sister's Red (4/5)

Read This Month: 5
Read This Year: 38

I'm getting close to reaching my updated reading goal for 2010.

Reading is going to slow down a little bit which makes me sad. I'm working towards getting my AFLCA Fitness Certification for dance. It's a lot of work and I'm doing the class on my own since none of the weekend classes worked for me. I need to get down to studying way more than I have been. Makes me sad to have to take library books back without having read them.

1 comment:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!