Saturday, June 12, 2010

200th Post!

I had planned to do a vlog for my 200th post. I tried several times to make a video that didn't make me sound silly and stupid. I do not talk well in public. So my readers, you are out of luck. No vlogging for me.

I can't believe I've hit 200 posts! Ever since I started doing certain post days, it's ballooned into a full time blog.

I started blogging March 1, 2009. The point of the blog was to talk about fitness and guide people through my workouts and how they were going. I've gotten away from the fitness aspect a lot in the past year or so and moved on to movies, books and life in general. By getting back into pole dance and starting to teach, I feel like I am finally going back to the original idea for this blog. All those non-fitness things will still be a part of it, but I would like the focus to be better rounded.

I hope everyone who reads my blog will continue to do so. Not much will change, you still get the same ol' me. Pole dancer, book reader, movie goer, dog owner. That about sums up.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just discovered your blog, and I'm in love! I want to vlog too, but just can't figure it out...lol...

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!