Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Days

It seems like a lot of my blogger friends are doing a 30 day blogging thing.
Ms. Manda is doing 30 Days of Truth. Love her posts. They are so honest and I smile, tear up and laugh.
Nerdy Katie is doing one as well, and I thought I would join her. My blogging completely fell off the wagon this past week and with Christmas coming, I won't have a lot to post. Wedding stuff has come to a stall until after Christmas. I probably won't be working out much other than teaching dance. So there goes most of my regular posts!

Here is the list of days. It may take me more than 30 days to get these done, but I will get through them all.

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your favorite recipes
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-What's in your makeup bag
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

1 comment:

  1. Ya!! I love these! I think I'm going to do this too, just for December while I decide where I want my blog to go! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!