Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 9: A Picture of your friends


This is a picture of my besties from university at our graduation dinner. We were a very tight group and I miss them dearly. It was the last time we all saw each other together. We have all since moved to other parts of the country. My wedding will be the first time in 4 years that we will all see each other together. (I’m hoping they all come because I can’t imagine the day without them.)

J, Me, T, H, I
This is my absolute best friend B. We don't see each other very often since we live 7 hours apart, but when we do get together, it's trouble. She is my maid of honour and I am so thankful she is in my life. We've known each other since we were 10.
My very bestie and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!