Monday, December 13, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's been a few weeks since I participated in this meme. I'm hoping over the next month I can get in once or twice more. This meme gives people a chance to show what they've read, and what is next up. You can get some great ideas for new books to read by going to the host blog and following a lot of the links. Enjoy and happy reading!

What I Finished

What I'm Reading
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
The Sky Is Everywhere
What's up next
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)Outlander

1 comment:

  1. Azkhaban is my favorite Harry Potter book.

    I recently got Outlander but haven't got into it yet. I'll be interested to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!