Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16 – Dream House

I’m not going to spend the time looking for the perfect pictures to post. Instead, I’ll write about each room.

Kitchen – Big. Nice applicances. Lots of cupboard space. Tons of counter space. An island with a sink in it and stools for people to sit. A nook for a small table would be ideal.

Living Room – Surround sound. Wood burning fire place. Wall mounted TV. Lots of seating.

Separate dining room – I love having a separate dining room right now. Whenever we have guests over it’s nice to sit somewhere a little bigger than the nook.

Master Bedroom – enough space for a king size bed. Walk in closet. Room for a chaise and book shelf. Ensuite preferable.

Ensuite – Steam shower. Large soaker tub. Lots of counterspace.

Basement – Fully finished. Full gym space. Spare bedroom. Storage room.

Additionals:
12 foot ceilings. I would love a room with 12 foot ceilings to put a pole up.
Pull out drawers in all the cupboards for pots and pans.
Additional bedrooms upstairs
Heated garage
fenced yard



A lot of that, we have in our house already. Some of it is a dream.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like my dream house!! Although I never thought about 12 foot ceilings! Super idea! Except, we have 9 foot ceilings in my kitchen, so the top of the cupboards are really high. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I did have 12ft ceilings, it would be a pole room and a library. Having 12ft bookshelves would be awesome

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!