Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 12 – What I believe


I could write out the Nicene Creed or the Apostle’s Creed from the Catholic faith, but I don’t think that’s what this day is about. I have my faith and that’s a huge part of me, but let’s talk about what else I believe in.

I believe that we are a part of something much bigger than us.

I believe that in each and every one of us there is a child wanting to play.

I believe I have found the person I will spend the rest of my life with.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.

There are things that happen our lives that we don’t understand and wonder why about. When you look back later, you know the answer to that question. There was a lesson. There was a reason. There was something you learned. It took you from one place to another and if you hadn’t made that choice, you would be somewhere else entirely.

I believe in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!