I went for one meeting over a month ago, and I felt peaceful afterwards. It didn't last long. the day continued and I felt overwhelmed, and everything went back to "normal".
I had some homework assignments from Session 1.
- Complete an autobiography - This was very humbling and brought up a lot of memories, some that I had forgetten, some that I wish I had. I loved this assignment.
- Start going through a CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) workbook for anxiety
- Track my moods and what triggers any changes
I have new homework assignments:
- Increase doing things I love - I will pole more than just once this week. I will sit and read my book.
- Take walks and get some fresh air. The exercise will help. I can certainly do this and at the same time train Beta! Two birds with one stone.
- Focus on telling myself I'm beautiful, not too thin, and it doesn't matter what people say.
- Learn that "it doesn't matter"