Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Therapy Tuesday: On the Pole

I am bruised and battered. I have a charley-horse in my left bicep and a bruise on my collar-bone. My back feels like someone punched me in the kidney. It was a great class!

Marks of success. Pole Trophies. Call them what you will, but I am proud of myself.

I know most of you reading that will think I'm crazy. Pole is my release and passion. I love it. I am sore from attempting a new move. Our instructor was showing us a move she herself was working on, and I couldn't help but try. I did it barely. I managed to lift my foot off the floor about an inch, which counts. I swear it counts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you:) I haven't poled in such a long time, though points for actually buying a level and stud finder so I can put it up :) I do a bit of aerial silk here and there, and as usual I'm sure I'll pick it up again.

    c

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!