Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

My sister (also a bridesmaid) and I are going shopping for dresses this Friday. I'm very excited to see if we can find anything we both like.
There are two stores a block from each other that we are going to. Make it simple and quick. The one store actually caters to bridesmaids, so I imagine we'll be able to find something there.

When I went wedding dress shopping, I had all 3 of my bridesmaids there with me. I had them try on a few dresses since we had some time. We determined that the kelly green I originally liked so much wasn't the best color for any of them. I'm hoping for a clover green instead. It seemed to suit them better and still falls in the green category for me. Empire waist was also preferred by all of them. It shouldn't be too hard to find something that matches that general description right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!