Friday, February 19, 2010

Adoption Day!

We bought all the things we needed beforehand and read a few books and numerous articles online. I'm hoping that we are at least a little bit prepared for bringing our puppy home today.

We are driving up to the foster home tonight to sign all the papers, pay the adoption fee and take Beta home with us. It will be her first car ride with us and ours with her. I am so excited to finally get her and bring her to her new home.

There will be a follow up post tonight or tomorrow with pictures!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congrats and can't wait to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure Olivea! there will be tons of pics and videos.
    I know this may be cruel, but I kind of what to see what she does with our Roomba... There will be a video of THAT for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!