Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I'm a little late getting this out.
Olivea from The Sweet Life gave me this award. I was so surprised and happy! I just started following her blog and have made it one of the blogs I read daily. She's a sweetheart!

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass the Award on
3.Contact Blogs and let them know you gave them an award
4. Write something about yourself

My winners....
Izzy...
That's Life...
blogging my fitlosophy
Ms. Manda's Madness
Cogitation On Meditation

Something about myself:
I am a pole dancer and love it. It is my passion
I am engaged to the love of my life.
I am new to blogging
I believe that happiness means more than money
I will become a Catholic this Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!