Friday, September 10, 2010

Blogger Hop (Sept 10 - 13, 2010)

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!
This week's question/topic comes from: 
Anne @ My Head Is Full of Books


Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

My favorite book review in the past 3 months was of Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus. This book was her debut novel and I can't tell you how many people I recommend it to. I loved it, and although the review might not do it justice, trust me, you should read this book. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. First-time visitor.

    Hi...just hopping by.

    Happy Hopping and Happy Blogfest.

    Head on over to my blog for my answer to this week's question...perfect question for the weekend of the Blogfest.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Lovely blog you have here, just making my round via hop, this week I'm trying really hard to reach 300 (four to go!) so if you follow me then I follow you!

    Best,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie)
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!