Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Expo

This weekend my mom is coming down to attend the Bridal Expo with Frenchie and I. Yes, you read that correctly, my fiancé is going to a bridal fair. We have some specific vendors we're looking for and it will be great to have Frenchie there to help discuss things. He's much more a businessman than I am, so he knows better what questions to ask and how to negotiate prices.

We are hoping to find a florist, baker, tuxes, bridesmaid dresses and look into honeymoons.

I'll give you an update next week on what we find!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh the bridal fairs have started in Paris too :) We might go to the biggest one in october. If the fiancé is not in Canada at the time, that is ><

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!