Friday, September 3, 2010

Book Blog Hop: Sept 3 - 6, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!



Do you judge a book by its cover?

My Answer: Sometimes I do. A cover will be enough to make me look twice at a book and take a closer look. It will also make me uninterested. However, there are other times, where the cover is horrible and I'll read the book anyways based on recommendations. I've also been duped a couple of times by amazing covers and poor books.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave a comment and I'll come and visit you as well! I'm also looking for new blogs to follow.


Happy September Long Weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, stopping by on the hop. I've been duped a couple of times too:) Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.

    Happy Hopping to all.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stella

    Found your blog through the hop...it's lovely, really nice that you include a range of topics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for stoppinbg by my blog! I am now following you as well!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi visiting from the HOP! Now that I think about it - a bad book cover probably has more influence on me - I won't think about reading it because the cover doesn't appeal to me.

    I would love for you to say Happy Birthday to my daughter who just started a blog - today on her birthday...
    Outpourings Of A Soul.

    I hope you will have time to visit one or both of my blogs: LibrarysCat and Never Forget !!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!