Friday, September 17, 2010

Fitness Friday: International Pole Camp 3

IPC3 starts today!
For those of you who don't know what it is, you probably aren't a pole dancer. Let me tell you what a fabulous weekend I'm about to have.
For 3 - 4 days, over 50 pole dancers from around the world gather in Calgary for a fun filled weekend. We come together because of Polejunkies and this amazing event put on by the studio.
There are workshops, seminars, banquets, awards and of course, a pole crawl! We have special instructors from around the world coming in to do private and group workshops. This year we are happy to have Karol Helms, Alethea Austin and Josiah "Badazz" Grant.
I can't wait to see all my pole friends from the two previous IPCs and learn some new moves!
I assure you, Sunday night I will be bruised, battered, exhausted and have a huge smile on my face. I wait for an entire year for this event.
This event is for advanced, intermediate and beginner pole dancers. We have instructors and people who have only touched a pole at the bar. It's for everyone!

Check out www.internationalpolecamp.com for more information. There are galleries of the past events.
Check out these youtube videos to get a closer look at the fun I'm talking about.

1st International Pole Camp
Drawn to The Pole
2009 Event Slide show

Karol Helms
Pole Praxis
Pole Fitness Association Profile
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter

Alethea Austin
Youtube

Josiah "Badazz" Grant
Youtube
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!