Friday, April 9, 2010

Faithful Friday: Confirmation Photos

As promised, here are some pictures of my confirmation at the Easter Vigil, April 3, 2010

The Altar. They had beautiful flowers set up.
Lighting my candle for the Renewal of Baptismal Vows. For the meaning of the symbols go to this post: Faithful Friday: My decorated candle
Profession of Faith. Here we recited the Nicene Creed. I had to mumble through it since I don't have it memorized. In Mass, we always say the Apostle's Creed which is the shorter version.
Being annointed with the Chrism.
I am officially confirmed at this point!
Right after Confirmation my sister snapped a photo of my sponsor and I.
She has been beside me for the last year and half and never lost faith in me. She has been a true inspirtion, a great friend, and someone I hope will remain an important person in my life. I couldn't have asked for someone better to jouney with me.
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!